Which color iPhone 4 do you like better?

Support Us!

Click on the links
you see on our posts
to further check out
what we're talking about!

Friday, May 15, 2009

My First Post

Welcome to Silicon Strategists! I'm Hunter, and this is my first post to a blog that discusses all kinds of cool stuff:
-Video Games = State of The Industry; discuss fun/favorite Games; Awesome Developers
-Music = My Favorite Artists, Genres, CDs, and songs; Music Theory; What do y'all listen to?
-Movies = Movies out lately; My Favorite Movies; Movies I happened to watch recently and my opinion of the particular film's quality
-TV Shows = Discussion of TV shows such as LOST (ABC), Heroes (NBC), Castle (ABC), Attack of The Show (G4), X-Play (G4), Good Eats (Food Network), and Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network)
-"Celebrating Celebrity" = I talk about some of my favorite people in the world
-"Top 5 _____" = my top five favorites of a particular material, such as the above topics.
-I'll come up with more creative and interesting topics for posts

I'll also discuss anything you'd like to hear an opinion on, or just say what I have to say about anything you're interested in. I'll do my best to post at least one entry per week and possibly eventually come up with a better name for our blog.

Thanks!

nintendude794

Note: On Friday, May 22, 2009, this post was edited to say that you can expect at least one post a week as one a day was quickly becoming overbearing. Please forgive us. Also, the segment names will likely change from those listed in this post, and I might just edit this post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nintendude794's Youtube Channel
nintendude794's Twitter
nintendude794's DeviantArt Profile

Which would you buy?

What is your favorite Halo game?

How often do you use your MP3 Player's shuffle function?

What console(s) do you do most of your gaming on?