Which color iPhone 4 do you like better?

Support Us!

Click on the links
you see on our posts
to further check out
what we're talking about!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Learning Java Pt. 3 and Other News

Sorry, but this will have to be short. I might extend this post later, but I'm not sure.

In the Java class Hunter (aka nintendude) and I have been taking, we are now programming simple programs. I believe I said we may reveal the secret by the end of the year or early next year, and I stand by that at this point. We now have a total of 5 involved in the project, if I remember correctly.

To what we have been learning: We made Hello World, the most simple program you can make, and another program that was about several math functions. We learned several other things, too, but I don't have time to list or explain them.

We have been working on a new website, but we have been having a few problems with it. We should have the website up and running soon enough, complete with forums and details of our project.

And jumping to another topic: Hunter (aka nintendude) has caught the H1N1 virus. So, he will be missing school for a long while, including the java class. I hope he won't be part of the small percentage of deaths due to the virus.

I'm out of time, but I may extend this post later. Not sure.

Until next time, play nice.

Kyle (aka WiiGamin)

2 comments:

  1. Yea Hunter is in my prayers! I don't think he will get too bad because the deaths have all been due to pre-existing conditions.

    I'm excited about this surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers! If only I knew who I was thanking...
    Yeah, it doesn't seem like I'll be dead any time soon.
    Happy to hear you're excited about our "big surprise". :D

    ReplyDelete

nintendude794's Youtube Channel
nintendude794's Twitter
nintendude794's DeviantArt Profile

Which would you buy?

What is your favorite Halo game?

How often do you use your MP3 Player's shuffle function?

What console(s) do you do most of your gaming on?