Which color iPhone 4 do you like better?

Support Us!

Click on the links
you see on our posts
to further check out
what we're talking about!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Learning Java Pt. 1

Okay, so nintendude and I are going to learn Java so that we may start on a certain project. I won't get into details as to what we're going to do, but it's awesome. We have been planning this since 2008 as individuals, but during a phone conversation early this year, learned we both had the common goal. So, we are going to team up to... well, its a bit of a surprise. We will reveal it by the end of the year if everything goes well, so hang tight.

So, learning Java. Yay! I will (Hopefully) post updates as to what we are up to in our learning process and, when the time is right, reveal what our secret project is. We are both starting to learn, but we will start to get real progress in September, so we may reveal it soon after.

I should have a Learning Java Pt. 2 up soon(ish) enough, so look out for that*. I'll try to shoot for bi-weekly updates, but I can't make promises.

Until next time, play nice.

WiiGamin

*The updates will have a bit of a geeky tendency. Just warning you non-geeks out there. =)
______________________________________________________

Learning any complex computer programming language, Java being a somewhat basic one to start with, has been a long time goal for both WiiGamin and I. Our application of said language shall remain secretive for a while longer; I even doubt we'll reveal our work around September, but it simply depends because I don't have the motive, will, or knowledge to even be sure of how to begin. All I have is my ideas, and lots of them; that's where post-it/sticky notes come in. If all works out, with Java-learning resources available online, as well as the class WiiGamin and I are taking at school this year, our master plan for world dominance shall soon be revealed. Oops...

And the "geek-the-of-year" award goes to:

nintendude794

No comments:

Post a Comment

nintendude794's Youtube Channel
nintendude794's Twitter
nintendude794's DeviantArt Profile

Which would you buy?

What is your favorite Halo game?

How often do you use your MP3 Player's shuffle function?

What console(s) do you do most of your gaming on?